Monday, March 14, 2011

Deep from my heart!!

Deep from my heart is actualy all about what i feel..what i had thinking juz now and what i believe ..Believe it or not, In the name of human being. I have flaws and I make mistakes. There's always room for change and space for improvement. I'm Human. I'm not perfect:HUWA>A>A>A>?I am a man who has no balance like my Zodiac symbol. I am , cool, calm and charming guy like what you see...hahahhaaa.a.a.a

Im not perfect guys..not come with a full package..im ugly man and need more improvement…So sad!!!but SYUKUR…I still got opportunity to live and making everyday better..Alhamdulilah... I have another dark side of aggression, stubborn, and I like to start and argument the most. Sometimes I can be so depress and unstable. Up and down like I am trying to balance myself most of the time...Ha.a.a..a I am a friendly guy and always smile even when I mad or up set.(sometimes la) ….Most Aquarius men are good looking, even the ugly is charming. When I smile, it is so bright that the whole world is smiling with me too. (((((((((It’s true))))))))…I think sizuka know the answer.!


When I in my balance mood, I am the type of person you want to be with. In other unbalancing mood, I like to make people argue about something and watching it with fascination and fun. I will wait to be the one who compromise and clear thing up. I like to be in a conflicting conversation…eeeeeeee..yaks!!! I am lazy by nature. After my tired day at work, I like to sit and just look out of the window or read quietly. I like to be in my own world. After recharging my battery, I will be very energetic again and may even take you out that night…L>O>L..I am normally will do not do any shocking or abnormal thing to be noticed. I like to be conformed with my crowd..I am a straight forward, no non-sense guy. I am careful and delicate in details. I will spent extra time to ‘doing it right’, than comes back to correct them later.I hate people who boost, or exaggerate. I do not like over dressed woman or man or make himself or herself a center of an attention…its sound grossh ..but..it true..i just write what I thinking..



I love to read something about motivate..interior..fashion... I love poems, theatre and love art. When I work, I can work like crazy, but after work I can turn on romantic jazzy music and treat you so gently…hahhaaaa…if I had my battery then.I love to somebody give me an advise advice and normally give a motivate advice. Even though I am a romantic man, I can hardly understand the emotion of the one I love. I am a generous guy even I set my life so systematically. I never know when I make you unhappy. I never know how I up set you. I will never know what I said wrong. Sorry sizuka..i always make mistake and do the same thing …I never had an experience before..sometimes make u annoying with me..God willing…step by step I will lerning and make it better..trust me...i love you so much..thanks for being my lover and be prepared for this ridiculous thing..

I hate to argue by yelling at each other, sometimes I did but try the best to be very quiet.
I like to have a lover by getting to know each other like a friend first..then slowly getting to being….xoxoxoxox….
In one word people who are NICE... yeah, i know thats a word reserved for cake... but I couldnt think of anything better :)..As long as they were accept me as they way I am..honestly..deep from my heart..i wish that my relationship with sizuka get longer and more longer…Thanks dear…I really appreciate it..


No comments: