Sunday, January 30, 2011

WE ARE MEANT TO HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE!

Everyday, when i woke up each day,i am full of excitement becouse i know the day is going to be full of great thing...lough to be full of joy..I want to feel strong and safe...to feel good about myself..and know i'm worth it.Of course there will be challenges in life and i want to have them becouse they help me to grow, but i must know how to overcome problems and challenges ..I meant to be victorious, to be happy..to have an amazing life...

I was born to struggle..Neither to live a life where the moments of joy are few and far between and also was not born to toil with my work five days a week with fleeting moments of happiness on weekands..I was not born to live with limited energy..feeling exhausted at the end of each day.I was not born to worry or be afraid .I was not born to be suffer.What would be the point of my life?...to experience life to its fullest and have everything i want and the same time, be filled with joy,health, vitality,excitement and love, becouse that is meaningful to me!

Yeahhhh...correct me if i'm wrong?..The life of my dreams,everything we would love to be,do,or have, has always been closer to me then i knew.becouse the power to energy i want is inside of me!FULLSTOP.In this blog, i want to share my experience and show the way to an amazing life..it sounds awesome!!!hahahahahhhaa......(kononnya la..)

You will discover something incredible about myself,my life,my lover...WINK>>>WINK>>>my friends,my work,my feeling and the universe.Life is to short..life is so much easier than we think it is and as we start to understand the way life works..Everything is just a piece of cake.KAN!!...As a result we will have an fantastic life.I just want to lets the magic of my life begins..becouse i had promised to my self and SIZUKA...i want to be someone that everyone be proud of...yeeaaaaaahhh!!!!!hope miracle favors me..

No comments: